We all enjoy the warmth and the beauty of the festive season, but let’s face it there is no worse feeling than the anxiety of having to buy present for your all clan of family and friends, especially when you have a lot …like A LOT and things became quickly unpleasant and overwhelming by the day…
Don’t get me wrong I love PRESENTS … anyone from my friends and family would confirm that in an heart beat… but what I really love is the concept of GIVING A GIFT which can honestly be anything. Is not the material object that brings the magic but the love and effort of the person who thought about you.
So I have put together a couple of things that I hope can help decide what to get your loved ones this Xmas:
- HOME MADE OR DIY GIFTS This I feel is always my number one option, you can never go wrong with something that is done with love and with a personal touch. From Baked Cookies, DYI beauty Jars ( yes I still love those..), knitted scarf, or hand painted ornaments for you Xmas Tree that will make for some good memories ❤️
- HOMETOWN/HAND CRAFTED GIFTS Here is another perfect option that I feel now more than ever has to be taken into account. Local artisans products wether it is home decor objects, accessories ( hair piece, scarfs, small leather goods, engraved jewelry) or food baskets with local delicacies are all wonderful choices! This way you also get to support all those small business that have been struggling this year…
- CLASSICAL GIFTS This is pretty standard but still great if you have a bit of money to invest and especially when you know what the other person would like or need….wether is a designer products, a Tech Item, or Home decor piece or even a kitchen Aid for all those baking lovers …I guess you can say if you have the money to spend go for it!
- BEAUTY GIFTS I mean this is the life saver of gifts to me, since you can find all budget options along with beautiful packages and great deals. From skincare, makeup to hair product and Tools but even Candles and home fragrances I feel are always a great choice that is appreciated in all circumstances!
- XMAS THEME GIFTS I mean you have to be a real Grinch not to love a Xmas theme gift, for me this IS MY all time favorite category… so get me a festive pajama, a reindeer Jumper some fluffy slippers basically anything that is HOME WEAR and I’ll be a happy baby! Also for a minimalistic item list I love gifting creation from local flower shop like garland, centerpiece or candles composition…. or those cute festive mugs sets and stockings filled with goodies….anything that increases the festive spirit is an option and it does not matter if you are 4 or 34 😂😂😂
I think that is all people! I hope this post helps you get inspire however don’t stress it out REMEMBER THAT THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE IS ALWAYS YOUR TIME…that stands for friends and family… and during this strage times I believe even a long Zoom Call will do 😊