Is always fun to play around with makeup, however finding a good 5 minutes go to routine for all those lazy or running late days ( which in my case is basically my everyday life 😅..) is extremely useful.
I would not define myself as a minimalist make up lover but now that I am my 30’s I sure appreciate the benefit of having a routine that is based on few good reliable products. So here are my everyday life saver 😊
- Lancome – Teint Idole Ultra Wear Nude I got a two travel size tester of this foundation and I have been using it for month now, I really like how natural and light it feels on, very comfortable if you need to use foundation on a daily basis.
- L’oreal infallible concealer This is my life saver when I really need to avoid at all cost the infamous panda look 😂, concealers are my weakness I often like to try new ones but so far I have to say that this product with a good hydrating eye cream covers up even my worst dark circles day. But keep in mind a little goes a very long way!
- Hourglass – Ambient Press Powder You know what they say when you find THE ONE?… Well for me THIS is THE ONE PRESS POWDER AND ONLY 😅
- Cliomakeup – Crayon Eyeliner ALLDAY LOVE BLACK FAVORITE CRAYON OF ALL TIME! If you are looking for a good long lasting black eye pencil that glides on like a charm, well check this one out!
- Cliomakeup – CoccoLove MLBB JUST IN LOVE, this is a great lip balm but not only I like to use it as a handy everyday creamy lipstick also since it’s very pigmented.
- Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick not my fave lipstick at the moment but I like to use as an everyday cream blush
This is all I do when I want a little something for the day but don’t want to take more than 5 minutes or 6 minutes….😉
How is your 5 minutes go to makeup routine? If you have suggestions on good products please do let me know!
Have a nice weekend everyone!