Hi there! Isn’t 2020 over yet???…oh right we are barely out of October and apparently this year is so not done throwing … let’s say “Stuff” at us without mercy.
To avoid the sad and obvious pandemic topic that we are all experiencing further more… What did you do this weekend? How was your Halloween night🎃?
I had a bit of an hectic week, hence I completely forgot to get myself a pumpkin to carve this time…including finding time for decorating this halloween…🤦🏻♀️ I kept things rather simple with a family pizza movie night, nothing fancy but certainly cozy and fun!
Lately I have been enjoying afternoon walks in the park with Charlie surrounded by the beauty of Fall which is rather reassuring, especially during this insane times!
Therefore, no matter whatever comes up next, I am pretty determined on not missing out my usual AUTUMNAL MOOD LIST:
- GO FOR LONG WALKS IN THE PARK. There is nothing more satisfying that the sound of stepping on Fall leaves am I right? Also just taking time to admire of the beautiful hues of this time of year never gets old!
- BUST OUT THE FREAKING PLAID ...Yesss, like love at first sight … every single year!😂
- SWEATER WEATHER Oh well this is no news if you read some of my old post… I mean you already know I LIVE in a cozy hoodie or sweater all fall winter long… Lazy girl attitude is still my thing even if I am more of a lazy “lady” now 😂
- APPLE COOKIES fall is my favorite time for baking and apples are my fave fruit to bake with!
- PUMPKING CANDLES I always have a spare for those… cause i go through them quite easily
- BOOK, AUDIBLE and TEA practically my best friends on a foggy Sunday like this one! If you have any recommendations corcening the book please feel free to let me know!
I think that’s all for my 6 basics for Fall Mood! What are the things have you recently been into?