Wow … writing something again, definitely feels good! It’s been a long time and a long summer, I have a thousand things in mind I would like to say in order to explain what I have been up to lately… but I feel like I could get lost in it, and also bore you to death. Also, the point of this post is to move forward without whining about what’s long gone… so here I am, at the end of Summer waiting to dive into Fall with a new spirit and a refreshing attitude!
There is one thing though, I have to briefly approach: I changed my Blog name.
Why you ask? Well… lately, I felt limited by being just The RedVelvet Girl cause lots have happened during the past two years, and I grew up so much since I started this blog so I was not feeling it anymore.
I craved to express my self and find a voice that was more the person I am now… I hope you’ll stick with me for a bit and if you’re new: Welcome to the Pretty Blend. I hope you love it here!
To kick things off, since is the 6th of September I decided to write my Fall Bucket list, I lately found plenty of appreciations for lists, especially the ones that get you thinking about your priorities…I also hope I get to do all this stuff cause that would make me really happy!
Let’s start, shall we?
- Be a Morning Person
- Keep a kind attitude and leave stressful stuff outside your home
- Enjoy some time all by yourself and use it to do what you love like photography…
- Take a road trip even a small one… you do not have to travel far to find beauty in nature…
- Review your wardrobe… starting with simple pieces
- Read … and read a lot
- Enjoy family
- Personalize your space… and take risks… show off your personality
- Bake fall recipes… and in doubt add extra chocolate
- Take good care of your hair, You cannot pull off the cat lady hairstyles forever 🙂
I think there could be more but these are my priorities now… so I guess that’s it!
Let me know what is your Fall bucket list and if you are into Fall approaching or sad to say goodbye to Summer. I would love to hear your side of things!