Good morning everyone!
Sorry for not writing more lately… but I am having a bit of a slow down / lazy time moment going on.
Ugly truth; I missed taking time for my self and reading a good book…so I started living out my fall mood by devouring every single novel of fiction or contemporary I managed to get my hands on!
Anyways, to “pamper” my self, even more, this morning I decided to go with something extra delicious to start the day… and again who can say “no” to a combo involving Nutella, pancake, and raspberries!!
As the result of my cravings ended up being pretty good I felt like sharing my accomplishments with a little pride .. sorry modesty today there’s no place for you here…;)
Here’s how I made them:
- Flour: Use all-purpose flour or whole wheat.
- Sugar: I used granulated sugar
- Baking Powder: Baking powder will make the pancakes more light and fluffy.
- Salt: I used 3/4 teaspoon just to balance out the sugar… I do not like if they taste too sweet… ( but that is totally up to you..)
- Milk and Yogurt: I usually stick Yogurt, instead of milk cause I like the taste and the consistency it gives but I will add a tablespoon of milk too smooth things out. You can use also only milk if you prefer..
- Melted Butter: for me adding a little melted butter makes all the difference!!
- One Egg: The egg adds structure and helps with how light and fluffy the pancakes become.
- Vanilla Extract or Cinnamon Extract ( optional… This time I went with Cinnamon!)
- Raspberries; Raspberries and more Raspberries
- Nutella; Yes, please! Better if you fill it while cooking the pancakes!!
- Cocoa powder; to help things look prettier 😉
Ok That’s It guys, I hope you have a sweet and delicious day!