Oh it’s a beautiful day warm and bright outside! Finally, I had to wait a little to kick in with this month day dream gallery because honestly the weather here has been quite a crappy one! Yes, Italy is gone mad, storms, rain and possibly the worst grey sky ever have tagged along with June!
But let’s be positive and enjoy for now what seems like summer … today at least!
So, this month gallery is my vision of what usually I like to do when summer starts, when your not yet on official holidays!
DISCLAMER: I do not own any of the following picture, the images you see in this post are taken from Pinterest
- Smoothie for breakfast! I am addicted!!! Huge smoothie and shakes lover especially anything with berries…
- Watermelon! I know some people hate it but honestly in summer time there is nothing I crave more than watermelon, basically is the fruit that makes friuts worthwhile ahahhaha….
- Bicycle, oh well it’s Italy each and every single person owns one especially those vintage looking that come from our granparents “golden days”… and apparently are way more sturdy and charming than any new futuristic one… But, however your two wheels look like ..here it is a MUST and not only for the season. But yes during summer am more inclined to go around with it, especially at parks and lake side promenade( where I live) I find it to be VERY RELAXING, totally clears the mind.
- Go with the STRIPES and go with the SHORTS! Hello basics! Yes even if you are not yet laying on a beach, the best way to get around summer in a warm enviroment is with an outfit involving Shorts and Stripes! I also really like a lot the white and red combination!
- Last but not least! Skin care ! Obviosly, the climate changes and a new skin care is requierd …and very important is to protect your skin from the Sun. Also hydration can get tricky, I usually switch to gel texture cream and choose different mask twice a week ( but I’ll leave this topic for another post! )
Well, it’s all for know!
I hope you enjoyed this month gallery! Let me know how do you imagine your june days!