How are you doing today? Remember when I wrote about my recent love for pink?
Well this weekend I got my makeup done as you knowI was feeling a little under the weather… so here is the final look (all pink base colors) and I got to try some interesting shiseido products I must say…
Honestly, I think I just fell in love for the new foundation!!! But cannot say the same for the concealer as you can see, it was a bit drying and it emphasized some imperfections… I naturally have very dry skin in my under eye area….plus I just passed the flue so my skin was in even worse conditions…But hey bright side??? I loved the vibrant lip color ..which was long wear and very comfortable!
What do you think? All product used to realize this look are listed below!…ops and please forgive my hair, on my way home it was a little windy and I ended up looking like this… :b
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS LOOK
Face & Cheek
- Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation – Neutral n°4
- Perfecting Stick Concealer ( sorry I don’t remember…)
- Blush – Luminizing Satin Face Color PK304
- Shimmering Cream Eye Color n° RS321 ( on the entire eyelid)
- Shimmering Cream Eye Color n° OR313 ( in the center of the lid and in the inner corners to give light) this shadow was also used as highlighter on my cheek bones.
- Smoothing eyeliner pencil BK901
- Full lash volume Mascara ( black)
- Lacquer Rouge n° VI324