Good sunday Everybody!
Today is not the greatest day here, outside is dull and freezing…plus I have a terrible cold! 😦
Anyway to give this day a nice color, it’s tim for the first daydream gallery of 2016!
This time my inspiration is based on the things I did on this past week of january and that I intend to carry on the all month!
- Pamper my self, my hair, skin had an emotionally melt down metaphorically speaking…after the holidays, plus suddenly the climate got also dramatically cold… and so it’s time for miraculous masks, scrubs, and skin treatments! Show your skin some love!
- Take down Xmas decorations is one my saddest moment of the year… One time I kept them up until March ..I know…the worst! So to replace the kind of empty feeling I left around the house I went on a “Winter Mood” decor, to give more personality to my home!
- SWEATER… the fluffier the BETTER… yep, plus I feel cold all the time so turtle neck… yes please!
- Green tea.. my saviour…after all those delicious xmas goodies.. probably one to many… green tea has been very helpful to balance up the guilty pleasure habits! So I pronounce you BEVERAGE OF THE MONTH!
- A well and neat cute looking stationary… because it’s a new year and your a very very “new” organized self! … let’s see how long that lasts…ehehe 🙂
DISCLAMER: I do not own any of the following picture, the images you see in this post are taken from Pinterest
So? What do you think? Hope you like this month galley!!