Good day everybody! It’s the first of December, finally… now I can “legally” be in my festive mood, and annoy all those Grinch out there! 😉
This month daydream gallery had to be obviosly very sparkly and festive but to fit all in one was a little difficult, so has a special event I had to double it!… after all christmas is gonna be here in 25 days, right!? So let’s begin this count down, shall we?
Decorations, yummy goodies, candles and carols are always in my mind as well as stockings and scarfs on my body… such a happy ending basically..
DISCLAMER: I do not own any of the following picture, the images you see in this post are taken from Pinterest
Hot chocolate afternoons with all kinds of cake… or cupcakes…I am ready for you!Actually I have a long list of things I want to do before xmas, beside an insane amount of baking, like:
- ICE SKATING …I am horrible at it …but love it!
- HP marathon movie ( yep… I don’t care how long is gonna take me.. I am totally capable of it…)
- Watch a XMAS MOVIES at least twice a week.. my list is quite long as you may recall from this post… I better get started!
- Walk on the SNOW …I know it can be annoying on some days… but c’mon snow makes December days so magical, especially approaching xmas.
- SHOPPING, yeah… unfortunately some one has got to do it and I am not complening about it! But, I like to start early, yes people get a little agry scary on the last minute side so I definetly don’t want to find myself in the middle of that mess..:)
- Try to do at least 3 BLOG post a week
- READ lots of good old fashion novel
- RELAX, yes slow down and enjoy my favorite time of the year, and maybe pamper myrself…
- GATHER, yes finally I enjoy catching up with my dear friends that I don’t see very often during the year long because of work or location…
- See the Nutcracker Ballet. it’s a family tradition… and I love it!
- Dress up in a cute outfit Noa, my dog… who is a cute messy vulcano of energy, I am sure she is gonna hate it and it will last less that 2 minutes… but she’s too cute all dressed like a little Santa helper..
- LIGHTS. I have already set up all decorations… but there is never enough fairy lights around the house for the holydays!…
Oh boy I could go on for days … But it’s probably enought for today!
And you what’s on your list? I love to know about it… and maybe steal some ideas… 🙂 you know me…there always room for something new!