Good morning everyone!
I am back from London, well to be honest and precise I got back almost 6 days ago and eventually was not in a mood to write anything, I guess to many things on my mind …
But before leaving I wrote about doing an update on my makeup travel bag items, so here it is!!
Keep in mind that I am quite messy, and often during travels I misplace many things … like too many…
So recently I decided I would be a little more rational on the packing thing, as I ‘ll rather be a little stressed before leaving than after coming back… so I took only the necessary, because yes lazy people like myself get even lazier on trips… who am I kidding??I am not gonna sit in front of a mirror in the morning to do an elaborate makeup if I am on vacation… I just want to get out there and explore like alice in wonderland…
But of course … loking decent at least!
So this is what I bought with me:
BASE ( I put all my liquid product for the base in those mini cointaners! )
- KIKO Glowing Potion Perfecting Serum
- Foundation: Chanel Aqua
- Concealer : Fake it up Benefit
- Blush: Fine One-one
- KIKO Rebel romantic colection eyeliner and kajal 01 Darling butter
- KIKO Moonshadow – 03 Attractive plum
- RIMMEL – Scandaleyes – 002 bulletproof beige
- RIMMEL Brow this way ( brow gel ) – 002 medium brown
- BOBBY BROWN gel liner – Espresso
- BENEFIT Mascara – Roller Lashes
- KIKO confort lip liner – 303 Rosa Tea
- Clinique pop ( sample) in the colors Nude pop ; Cherry pop
So how do you pack? Light? half of a sephora store ?? 🙂