Decorations for Xmas are all up, bows are everywhere, pajama’s is probably the best fashion piece of wardrobe you can rock on, chocolates, cakes and other delicious goodies are all over the place…get it now… I am almost annoying in a blog post as I could be in person. THIS GIRL LOVES CHRISTMAS!
Oh well….. “it’s the most wonderful time of the year!” at least for me 🙂
My holiday mood, “countdown to christmas” has officially began… ( secretly it started long before… but whatever nobody is perfect right?)
I wanted share the things that make “my lovely happy holiday season” so special..
1. LIGHTS, lights and again lights everywhere….symbol of hope and guidance but also of cheer and joy… I love to see how everything around me is full of colors, like the city, the house and the eyes are under some kind of enchantment!
2. CHOCOLATE ….pretty delicious pleasures…. each year, you may not survive it but yet you can’t stop yourself there…. I am sure, chocolate was invented for christmas, right?;)
3. SPIRIT It doesn’t matter if your the Grinch or Cindy Lou you can’t escape it…Tree not tree? presents or not presents? Carols or not?Happy or Sad? Xmas will find you … you may won’t admitted but that’s gonna happened for sure!They way you choose to fill about it is all on you, though!
4. XMAS SONGS… Yep, all of them because getting in the mood and “Rocking Around the Christmas Tree …” would not be the same thing without a great soundtrack! And plus “the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful” so what better statement than that? Just wrap yourself around all kinds of “Favourite things” and “Have yourself a Merry little Christmas”
… pretty scary right? 🙂
5. GET LAZY… probably the worst time for any sofas… cause there only something that can beat couch time…that is Xmas couchtime+ PJ ( warm and soft xmas PJ, embarrassing as hell but wonderful times)…. getting cozy and doing nothing…but what you like…
6. XMAS MOVIES/WALT DISNEY CARTOONS… Thats right finally I get to be a 6 year old without shame! On the holidays drinking hot chocolate and watching Disney, or endless Xmas movies is a must! ( I was thinking of doing a post xmas movies…but for now let me quote my top 3 movies… I am talking about HOME ALONE (obviously ), MIRACLE ON THE 34TH STREET and ELF. I know I am a lost cause…
7.DIY presents… I think they are adorably sweet and unique… Also its so nice to see that someone has put time and made a personal effort for you!!
8. COLORS … My xmas color as I said in my previous post, is hands off RED… and my favorite combinations is red white and silver…. but sometimes a switch more into gold and green… I think that once you have it out balanced in different things…. they are the perfect 5!
9. SMILE.. yes the most beautiful things are as usual the simplest, the smile of a child on xmas day, or making someone happy can be wonderful! An act of kindness is always the best gift ever, not only for this part of the year, Christmas is there to celebrate the good that should be going all year long…
10. FAMILY… yes let me get all sugary and say that FAMILY is what makes Christmas special … and by family i don’t mean people who are related to you by blood and that you know only by a name … I am talking about those who are always with you …the family that you choose…
Well I think that’s all for now!
I wanna know what are your #holidayseason faves! Let’s get all “Holly and Jolly” for the holidays together!