Hello everyone! After a neat gaze at my wardrobe I noticed that lately I have been a lot into red… like really a lot Already feeling the holiday season??… Probably, anyway I tough of sharing my to go red outfit of this week…
1) Recently I have been obsessed with my super soft and warm Red coat ( yep… huge Pll fan by the way!)!
My coat is from Zara, and it’s kind a of traditional clean line coat with a twist that resembles red riding hood cape… did that make sense? ok here are some images… 😉
price was around 99 euro I think…
2)Next Item is my comfy plaid red tartan shirt, I have been in love with it since the 90′!!… In my wardrobe there is always a tartan skirt or shirt… and my current favorite is in the one in the picture below!
Red shirt, black skinny pants and booties… yep and I am good to go!!
1.Booties New look – 40 euro ( this item is from last year)
2. Skinny pants ZARA – 26 euro (this item is from last year)
3. Shirt FOREVER 21 – 19 euro
2) Next combo is more of a dressy type! I love mixing different texture!
– Faux leather skirt if from asos – 19 euro
-White chiffon blouse H&M – 16 euro
– Red wine Cardigan from Forever21 – 20 euro
So, this week I guess Red was my color! What about you? What is your color of the week?
You can similar items at